HelloBetter is the emergent category leader in the field of digital therapeutics (DTx) for mental health disorders and a global pioneer in the field of digital mental health research. Our mission is to empower people to manage and improve their mental health in a self-determined way, by allowing them to do so anywhere and at any time.
We offer scientifically validated (33 randomised controlled trials) DTx for a broad range of mental health disorders including Depression, Insomnia, Burnout, Anxiety and more. HelloBetter has expanded its portfolio to include other indications such as Chronic Pain Management, Vaginismus, and Alcohol Consumption.
Some publications from our randomised controlled trials and other research:
- Buntrock, C, Freund, J, Smit, F, Riper, H, Lehr, D, Boß, L, Berking, M, Ebert, D. Reducing problematic alcohol use in employees: economic evaluation of guided and unguided web-based interventions alongside a three-arm randomized controlled trial. Addiction. 2021; 1– 12. https://doi.org/10.1111/add.15718
- Zarski, A.-C., Berking, M., & Ebert, D. D. Efficacy of Internet-Based Treatment for Genito-Pelvic Pain/Penetration Disorder: Results of a Randomized Controlled Trial. Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology 2021. http://dx.doi.org/10.1037/ccp0000665
- Ebert, D. D., Van Daele, T., Nordgreen, et al. Internet and mobile-based psychological interventions: applications, efficacy and potential for improving mental health. A report of the EFPA e-health taskforce. European Psychologist 2018. https://doi.org/10.1027/1016-9040/a000318
- Thiart, H., Ebert, D. D., Lehr, D., Nobis, S., Buntrock, C., Berking, M., Smit, F., & Riper, H. Internet-based cognitive behavioral therapy for insomnia: a health economic evaluation. Sleep 2016, 39(10), 1769–1778. https://doi.org/10.5665/sleep.6152
- Buntrock C, Ebert DD, Lehr D, Smit F, Riper H, Berking M, Cuijpers P. Effect of a Web-Based Guided Self-help Intervention for Prevention of Major Depression in Adults With Subthreshold Depression: A Randomized Clinical Trial. JAMA. 2016;315(17):1854–1863. https://doi.org/10.1001/jama.2016.4326
- Heber E, Lehr D, Ebert D, Berking M, Riper H. Web-Based and Mobile Stress Management Intervention for Employees: A Randomized Controlled Trial. J Med Internet Res 2016;18(1):e21. https://doi.org/10.2196/jmir.5112
- Stephanie Nobis, Dirk Lehr, David Daniel Ebert, Harald Baumeister, Frank Snoek, Heleen Riper, Matthias Berking; Efficacy of a Web-Based Intervention With Mobile Phone Support in Treating Depressive Symptoms in Adults With Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Diabetes Care 1 May 2015; 38 (5): 776–783. https://doi.org/10.2337/dc14-1728
Note: for more research, please visit https://hellobetter.de/en/research/