As we wrap up the year, we want to take a moment to thank each of you as Members and Advisors. We appreciate all of the time and effort you and your teams have invested in DTA this year. What began as a small alliance of DTx companies in January has grown over the year into a dynamic organization, representing a broad range of perspectives from across the industry.
We are taking a quick look back at what we’ve accomplished this past year.
|DTA Members and Strategic Advisors collaborated throughout the year to bring definition to this quickly evolving industry. Collectively, we also began to establish frameworks that should enable meaningful growth of high quality, evidence-based digital therapeutics. Highlights include:
- Defined a digital therapeutic
- Mapped the DTx product landscape
- Developed an industry taxonomy
- Built support around DTA’s core principles
- Engaged in the FDA’s and NHS’ regulatory oversight processes
- Explored the development of DTx quality standards and product monographs
- Hosted two in-person membership meetings
- Co-hosted a Capitol Hill briefing and Policy Forum in Washington, DC
- Launched DTA’s four core Work Groups
|Over the past year, DTA developed partnerships and collaborations with aligned industry organizations in the United States, European Union, and United Kingdom:
- U.S. Pharmacopeia
- European Digital Therapeutics Partnership
- NODE Health
- Healthware International
- MedCity and DigitalHealth.London
|On behalf of the DTA Board and staff, we truly appreciate the pivotal role you and your teams have played in DTA this year. Have a wonderful holiday season and we look forward to working alongside of you in the new year!